Ingredients: Virgin Coconut Oil from Cocus Nucifera milk.
Chemically Coconut Oil is composed of :
- Lauric Acid is known for its:
- Assimilate quickly and completely into the body, as it is a Medium-Chain Triglyceride (Saturated Fat)
- Eliminate and prevent various viruses
- Capric Acid and Caprylic Acid are believed to:
- Contribute antimicrobial and antifungal properties
- Stimulate hair follicles with natural proteins
- Repair and strengthen damaged hair while adding shine.
- Linoleic Acids are believed to:
- Moisturize hair and promote its growth
- Facilitate wound healing
- Exhibit anti-inflammatory properties
- Promote moisture retention in skin and hair
- Oleic Acids are believed to:
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Polyphenols are believed to:
- Soothe inflammation
- Repair dry, damaged skin
- Improve skin elasticity, especially for prematurely aging skin
- Enhance moisture levels in skin
- Protect skin against UV rays
- Medium Chain Triglycerides are known to:
- Eliminate harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi
- Offer intense moisture
- Condition the hair and eliminate dandruff
- Boost hair growth
Extracted from sustainably farmed fresh coconut flesh our virgin edible coconut oil is an excellent traditionally cold pressed without the use of chemicals and additives making it pure and light weight. It is ideal for mother and baby massage as well.
How to use:
Coconut oil can be used in number of ways like:
- It acts as a natural moisturizer, eye makeup remover and emollient for dry skin.
- DIY Scrub:Combine with brown sugar to create your own scrub.
- When mixed with aloe vera gel and smashed avocado it is a good conditioning mask for dry hair. Just mix together all the three ingredients and apply it on your hair. Wash after 30 mins.
- Oral health: Swish 1 tbsp in mouth for 20 mins daily after brush for healthy gums and teeth.
Storage: Always store products in cool dry places. Best before 9 months.