♥️ Have you heard the Tamil proverb of our ancestors, “ஆவாரை பூத்திருக்க சவாராய் கண்டதுண்டோ?”
It was their belief that “the people of the land won’t die until the Avaram Senna Flowers in their land continue to bloom”? Avaram senna flower is a rich source of anti-oxidants also it contains terpenoids, saponins, tannins, flavonoids, cardiac glycosides, and steroids. It has many therapeutic benefits and is used for treating diabetes.
1. Senna flower can cool and hydrate the body from inside. So, in the olden days, people used to carry this on their heads when they are worked or walked in the hot sun. It also reduces body heat
2. It regulates sugar levels in the blood. It naturally increases insulin levels in the body. Diabetic people can take this on an empty stomach.
3. It has been used in the treatment of gonorrhea, eye diseases like conjunctivitis.
4. Senna bark and seeds can treat rheumatism and gout in some parts of the world.
5. The Avarampoo juice cure painful urination.
6. Senna flower has the ability to improve liver function and rectify constipation.
7. Avarampoo is wonderful for using in external application as it treats many skin problems. It keeps the skin from infections and the best way to use it for external application is by including it in face packs.
How to Consume Internally?
(a) Mix 5 gms of powder in 100 ml water, boil it for a few minutes. Once the water gets warm, strain it and drink it before food twice a day.
(b) Mix 3 gms of powder with cow’s milk twice a day which aids in Excessive Urination issues.
How to use externally?
(a) Make a paste with Aavarampoo powder, Bengal gram, green gram flour, and little water or rose hydrosol. Use this paste while bathing will enhance the complexion of the skin.
(b) Mix Aavarampoo powder with aloe vera gel and fenugreek seed powder. Apply it over the scalp which treats dandruff.